viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog Task!!!


google alasdepoder.blogspot.com
In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 7. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

Hi, there! My name’s xavier uribe but you can call me xavi. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in la trinidad. I’m 20 years old and I study graphic desing at URBE . My favorite subjects are workshop and English. This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 5th trimester.

I love music, dancing, playing, sleep, movie, shopping, with my friends, studying English, pizza , chocolate, my family , my country and my dog.

I hate onions and no plant, listening to hip hop, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes. I can't stand people smoking.

my dream is to travel around the world, meet Paris and Egypt, graduating as a graphic designer and have my own business and I would love to meet christina aguilera...!!!

I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.and approve all of the race English...!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario