miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

my schedule G202

MONDAY            TUESDAY              WEDNESDAY       THURSDAY        FRIDAY          SATURDAY           SUNDAY






1:00PM
MOVIES





6:00PM
UNIVERSITY
CLASSES

8:00AM
STUDY







4:00PM
DENTIST
APPOINTMENT





12:00PM
HAIRDRESSER
APPOINTMENT









10:00PM
CHAT WITH
MY FRIENDS


9:00AM
GYM





3:00PM
HANGOUT
WITH
FRIENDS





1:00PM
ENGLISH
CLASS

3:00PM
COFFEE





12:00PM
SHOPPING










11:00PM
DANCE
CLUB









3:00PM
GO
SWIMMING






12:00AM
MOVIES



XAVIER: on the weekend, I don´t do nothing especial. on monday I usually go to the movies whit my friends at 1:00pm o clock. on tuesday afternoon I alway go to the dentist and I do some homework, every wednesday I go to the hairdresser and I have lunch with my friends, beside on nights I chat with my aunt. on thursday, I go to the gym in the morning and fridays I go to english classes at 1:00pm o clock, finally on saturday at 12:00pm o clock I go shopping with my friends and nights I just party rumba, sunday I sleep all day and watch movies and all week I have class at night in URBE the 6:00pm until 10:00pm and I like to sleep much late ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario