martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

unit 8. interview

1: What`s your name?
   R: My name is naikely parra.

2:What`s your favorite month of the year and why?
 R: Well I love july because its my birthday month

3: What`s your favorite day of the week? why?
 R: Saturday because its the only day I can rest

4: What is your favorite day of the year?
 R: My birthday

5: What do you eat or drink on that day?
 R: My favorite food at lunch and dinner my birthday cake

6: What do you do or where do you go?
 R: Usually share with my family and friends at my house a small meeting

7: When`s your birthday?
 R: its july 26

8: When were you born?
 R: On july 26

9: How old are you?
 R: I have 24 years old.

10: You like to do on your birthday?
 R: Celebrate with my friends and family in my house.


Hi. my name is XAVIER. My favorite month of the year is july I love to celebrate my birthday and San Sebastian fair in january. My favorite day of the week is saturday because i don´t have to rise early. My favorite day of the year is my birthday. Taht say I eat cake and drink some wine or just have a coke. We celebrate my birthday at home  with my family and friends. My birthday is on july 31. I was born 1990. I´m 20 years old and this I´m going to be 21...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario