viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

poem to my mother


                                          Mom how much joy I feel when you're with me.
                                         You gave me love and you guided me through life
                             You gave your time to make us grow up with love and patience. 
                                    Now let me show you my world with love and courage,
                                    and though I can't afford for loving me with everything, 
                                                        I give you my entire love.
                                                        Thanks to you I'm alive,
                               Thanks for pleasing me with all my whims and my stress
                                 but above all you've been on my side when I was sad.
                                 Thanks mom for been next to me and supporting me.
                                       God bless you eternally. Love you, XAVITO...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario