viernes, 28 de octubre de 2011

man in africa

I feel strongly about this issue because it is sad as thousands of children die from not having the daily food and I think this is also blames the president of that country, because I´m sure he has and  he should about food and that these people not have to eat is not their fault, let alone children, they are skeletons with mind and heart, and now Africa is suffering times of drought and this hurts more so because they can not hide and produce food and I love to be one of those people who help these children who have nothing to eat or even water. I think I´d be like Ryan Hreljal, being a child takes the thirst of thousands of children, experts say that by 2015 it could eradicate poverty, Somalia currently 29.000 children have dies in the last 3 months I wonder this is right?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario