martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

interview.

My name is Naykely Parra, But Nayky can call me, I was born in Maracaibo, and II have 25 years, studying graphic design at City and photography are my favorite subjects and Español, I Enrolled inthe seventh quarter of my career.
I love listening to music, chat and talk with my friends on my cell phone, blackberry messenger to send love to my closest friends, Ilove the beach, watching movies, swimming, eating pizza andhamburgers, Spending time with my family, hanging out with myfriends, eating chocolate, drawing Spending Time on the computerand Designing
I hate waiting for people to be Stressed to Deliver Any work ordesign of a sudden, people scream or fight, violent people, injustice, or abuse people or animals
My dream is to travel to Europe, Spain, more specifically, to knowTheir customs and culture, I also like to travel to Peru and seeMachu Picchu is a mystical middle shelf In Site to venture, my country and I would love to know Canaima exotic beauties like the rocks, I love to work in a company That allows me to grow as aperson and professional, to encourager That company STIProfessional Employees to be excellent
I like English about present challenges and goals to achieve in my life and learn English has been one of the most viable immediate goals both personally and professionally, is a window that allows me to extend evolutionary my field of work and life in the future , I enjoylearning a new language and live it every day makes me the learning process either through television series, music, etc., to me the mostdifficult language is not having constant practice of it and that justdoes not practice what I learn.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario